Many of you are now doing your consultations and some questions are coming up. I thought I would begin a conversation here about the assignment and offer some advice.
First, take some time to read the directions on Bboard and think about them. There are a lot of parts, and each has a specific purpose. If you have questions about a specific piece, please ask. You are planning to do a well thought out consultation, (written plan, commentary, rationale), doing the consultation (consultant report, writer response questions), and then reflecting on how the consultation went. I bet if you read the blog post that is linked there for reference in the assignment sheet, you will have lots of your questions answered.
In a way, the best thing that can happen to you is for something in the consultation to go not so great! It is up to you now to try to ask questions, get messy, and make mistakes. And as you do, I hope you will go back to the things you have read this semester and tear those apart too! THAT is what I am looking for in your rationale and your reflection papers in the Classmate Consultation Project.
And The Show Goes On
-
I am wondering if anyone will continue to use their blog even after this
class is over. I think it will be a cool way to interact if we still
continue to u...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment