Paula Roop from the Henrico Education Foundation is interested in the work you are doing, and so I invited her to join us on Friday to see the presentations, along with Sylvia Gale. Henrico County has some mentoring projects going on, and also a big conference coming up in June on literacy issues. I think your presentations will give her a good overview of how we think about writing and peer review in college. Plus, Mrs. Roop is also a graduate of Westhampton College and an award winning teacher who likes to keep in touch with what UR students are doing.
If you want me to look over anything for feedback, just send me an email.
And The Show Goes On
-
I am wondering if anyone will continue to use their blog even after this
class is over. I think it will be a cool way to interact if we still
continue to u...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment